An Introduction to the Early Help Assessment
Date & Time:
This course will explore how the EHA (Early Help Assessment) is completed. Practitioners will have an opportunity to trial completing the EHA and understanding the processes surrounding the EHA. The session will explore decisions around sharing information and consent.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all staff & volunteers who work with or support children, young people and families living in Brent.
By the end of this training participants will ...
- know how to complete Early Help Assessment form
- be able to understand the Signs of Safety (SoS) approach and the tools used in the EHA assessment.
- be able to determine who might be the lead professional
- know how to make a referral to the Early Help service
- be able to integrate the child's voice into all Early Help Assessment processes